Gland packing, graphite
Low prices. Quality. New generation asbestos-free seals. Impermeability 100% throughout the entire service life. Wide working range: the whole range of working environments, including aggressive ones; temperature from -200 to +800 C; pressure up to 50 MPa (500 kgf/cm2). Does not fade at high temperatures. Does not shrink. During operation in working and standby modes - 100% impermeability.
The stuffing box graphite packing of TRG is woven from threads in the form of a bundle of square (rectangular) cross-section. Depending on the operating conditions (operating environment, temperature, pressure, speed, etc.), the stuffing box graphite is woven from graphite TRG threads, which are reinforced with various materials. Asbestos-free stuffing box packing is also made of other materials: fluoroplastic threads, carbon threads, acrylic threads, bast threads, cotton threads, threads from other sealing materials and their combinations.
Use of stuffing box packing
Gland packing is used to seal movable and fixed joints of pipelines, fittings, pumps, mixers, autoclaves, compressors and other units used in all industries, from the oil and gas production / processing industry to the nuclear and food industries.
Working environment: water, steam, superheated steam, gases (including liquefied ones), oil, oil products, chemicals, aggressive chemicals.
Working temperature: from -200 to +800 C.
Working pressure: up to 50 MPa (500 kgf/cm2).
Properties of stuffing box graphite TRG:
- Chemical resistance (inertness to various aggressive media);
- Radiation resistance;
- Heat resistance;
- Strength-Elasticity-Elasticity (increase in the overhaul life of equipment);
- Low coefficient of friction (significant reduction in wear of moving parts of equipment);
- Not susceptible to aging (does not shrink during storage and operation);
- Environmentally safe.
Standard sizes of graphite stuffing box TRG:
- section dimensions - from 3x3 mm to 50x50 mm;
- density - from 1.3 g/cm3 up to 1.9 g/cm3
Assortment of graphite stuffing box TRG:
- from threads of thermally expanded graphite TRG of high purity;
- from threads of thermally expanded graphite TRG, reinforced with:
* cotton thread,
* glass thread,
* glass fiber reinforced with inconel wire,
* glass fiber braided with Inconel wire,
* cotton thread impregnated with fluoroplastic suspension,
* glass yarn impregnated with fluoroplastic suspension.
WE CAN PRODUCE PACKING BOXES WITH DIFFERENT SECTION SIZES AND WEAVING DENSITY ACCORDING TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE CUSTOMER.